Thursday, May 28, 2020

Episode 44 (some late things)

Wow, we actually recorded this like three months ago! Sorry it took me so long to get to it.

I honestly don't remember much at all what we talked about in this episode. I'll get reminded when I listen to it myself. :)

In the notes text file I saved, it mentions that we ALSO talked about alternators, phase converters, saline, guns, alternators again, broken vehicles, and actors. So, we talked about those things, and some other things as well.

One of the important things we mentioned is that we're going to be using Anchor to host the podcast files from now on (instead of Archive.org). I have no idea if you will need to update your subscription app or not, seeing that the Feedburner feed isn't really changing (or maybe it is, I don't know, we'll see). We have not used Anchor yet, as of this writing, so we'll find out shortly before you do. :)


(click here to just download the audio manually)


As usual, the end music (the "outro") is from Purple Planet. I've stuck with it because it seems to work well.

Email us with questions or comments, or discussion topics. Or anything. At all. For reals. Email us. :) Also, find us on the bookface at facebook.com/sideoftheroadidaho.

No comments:

Post a Comment